Saturday, June 19, 2010

FROM KELANTAN WITH LOVE

POSTING THESE PHOTOS FOR YOUR EYES ONLY..REALLY LOVE NATURE...

SOMETIMES SITTING DOWN WATCHING TREES, CLOUDS, STREAMS...WILL CALM YOU DOWN..





used to be tobacco farmville


backyard


big tree family...



cloth hanger...


abundance...



How low can you go...



take me to the beach or i will shoot..


Down to Memory Lane

Hashim's 'Istana Bunian' project
I can't seems to remember when it's start..but i can vividly recall the project had begun from scratch before 1998 (i get married that year).

En Hashim (my uncle) with his competency and passion of landscape architecture, had his hands on a piece of land, located at Kg Perupok, bachok, Kelantan.

All of his masterpieces are done by his bare hand (except for the big pile...mampus la nak angkat pakai tangan..). With a simple tools and his patience throughout the year, he craft and design simple artwork and turn it into reality for his dreamhome.

More than 10 years had passed, with a limited budget as he can only purchase raw material for such an amount at any one time and to find a suitable time to get his mojo into action.

Now his turning 50 plus of age, single (there's a reason, to take care of his mom..my grandmother) and hardworking. I'm sure he can complete his state of the art creativity as his getting stronger by the hour.

It's really2 sad to leave from Kelantan (it has been 2 years since my last), we never had the chance to say goodbye to my uncle on our last day there. It is sad to see my grandmother showing her tears when we're leaving the old Kampung house back to KL (really2 sad when you hear she say "balik la selalu, selagi nenek masih ada"....it really make you cry)...

To my uncle..Hashim..and my grandmother..all i wanted to say is...THANK YOU...(i'm sobbing while typing this..)
 His work of art are shown below.














































hey..my 9 months beginning to crawl...

Purposely design for non-comment entry...